February 2, 2010 - Chantilly, VA
Chantilly, VA – Februray 02, 2010: Nova Datacom, LLC, a provider of information assurance and security services to the public and private sectors, today announced it has been recognized by BusinessDiversity.com for its corporate diversity efforts.
NDC was ranked and included on the following award categories:
- Top 50 Women Owned Businesses in Virginia, 2010- #07
- Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in Virginia 2010- #24
- Top 100 Privately-held Businesses in Virginia, 2010- #30
- Top 100 Asian Pacific American Owned Businesses in the US, 2010- #45
- Top 500 Women Owned Businesses in the US, 2010- #254
- Top 500 Privately-held Business in the US, 2010- #349
- Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses in the US, 2010- #365
“At Nova Datacom, one of our greatest strengths is the wide variety of experiences unique to each employee,” stated Min Cho, CEOand owner. “By respecting our inherent differences, we can truly leverage our past expertise to make us a stronger company as a whole.”
Launched in 1999, DiversityBusiness is the largest organization of diversity owned businesses throughout the United States that provide goods and services to Fortune 1000 companies, government agencies, and colleges and universities. DiversityBusiness provides research and data collection services for diversity including the “Top 50 Organizations for Multicultural Business Opportunities”, “Top 500 Diversity Owned Companies in America”, and others. Its research has been recognized and published by Forbes Magazine, Business Week and thousands of other print and internet publications.